- Debate on GMOs on the John Stossel Show on Fox Business Network (starts at about the 23 minute mark) (an alternative link is here)
- Interview with Steve Doocy on Fox and Friends about the McDouble
- Interview with John Stossel on a Fox News Special (starts about the 2:40 mark)
- TEDx talk on food innovation, food prices and the poor
- Interview on The Food Police with Mary Kissel on Wall Street Journal Live
- Interview with Oklahoma Horizon TV on the Food Police
Writing for popular audiences
- Lusk, J.L. The Shocking Roots of the Organic Food Movement. Townhall Magazine. September 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. Addiction to Unhealthy Foods Shouldn't Require Government Regulation. Townhall.com. May 7, 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. The New Food Police are Out of Touch. TIME.com. May 6, 2013.
- Miller, H.I. and J.L. Lusk. Beware The High Priests of Local Food . Defining Ideas, A Hoover Institution Journal. April 18, 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. Why Your Shouldn't Buy Organic. Huffington Post, April 16, 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. Bloomberg's Soda Ban Fizzles, New Yorkers Win. New York Daily News. March 11, 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. Horsemeat Burgers Not Likely in America. The Oklahoman. March 1, 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. Will Fat Taxes Kill You? Townhall.com. January 19, 2013.
- Lusk, J. and H.I. Miller. Locavorism and the Christmas Spirit. Forbes.com. December 19, 2012
- Lusk, J.L. The Food Police are Routed at the Ballot Box. Wall Street Journal. November 11, 2012
- Kalaitzandonakes, N. and J. Lusk. Who Will Cover the Costs of California's Prop. 37? Forbes.com. November 2, 2012
- Lusk, J.L. Why You Should Care About California's Proposition 37. Foxnews.com. October 26, 2012
- Lusk, J.L. and B. McFadden. Californians Want to Know What Is in Their Food. We'll Tell Them. Huffington Post. October 11, 2012
- Lusk, J.L. A Symbol of Government Over-Reach. Huffington Post. September 19, 2012
- Lusk, J.L. and F.B. Norwood. The Locavore’s Dilemma. Featured article at the Library of Economics and Liberty (EconLib). January 3, 2011.
Interviews in Print
- Interview with Meatingplace Magazine: Thought leader confronting the food police
- Interview with Reason.com: Where are all the food libertarians?
Interviews on radio and podcasts
- Podcast interview with John Miller of the National Review
- Radio interview with Brian Lehrer at WNYC
- Radio interview on Joy Cardin Show, Wisconsin Public Radio
- Radio interview with Oklahoma Farm Report's Ron Hayes: Food Police
- Radio interview with NPR: The Making of Meat Eating America
- Podcast interview with Food & Farm's Ray Bowman: Prop 37
- Podcast interview with Food & Farm's Ray Bowman: Locally Grown School Foods
- Podcast interview with the Heartland Institute's Arin Greenwood on local foods
- Lusk has also appeared on numerous other nationally syndicated radio shows including: The Dennis Miller Show, The Andrea Tantaros Show, The Rusty Humphries Show, The John Batchelor Show, the Dennis Prager Show, The Bill Handel Show, the Michael Medved Show, and many others