- Interview with John Stossel on a Fox News Special (starts about the 2:40 mark)
- TEDx talk on food innovation, food prices and the poor
- Interview on The Food Police with Mary Kissel on Wall Street Journal Live
- Interview with Newsmax on The Food Police
- Interview with Oklahoma Horizon TV on the Food Police
Writing for popular audiences
- Lusk, J.L. Addiction to Unhealthy Foods Shouldn't Require Government Regulation. Townhall.com. May 7, 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. The New Food Police are Out of Touch. TIME.com. May 6, 2013.
- Miller, H.I. and J.L. Lusk. Beware The High Priests of Local Food. Defining Ideas, A Hoover Institution Journal. April 18, 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. Why Your Shouldn't Buy Organic. Huffington Post, April 16, 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. Bloomberg's Soda Ban Fizzles, New Yorkers Win. New York Daily News. March 11, 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. Horsemeat Burgers Not Likely in America. The Oklahoman. March 1, 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. Will Fat Taxes Kill You? Townhall.com. January 19, 2013.
- Lusk, J. and H.I. Miller. Locavorism and the Christmas Spirit. Forbes.com. December 19, 2012
- Lusk, J.L. The Food Police are Routed at the Ballot Box. Wall Street Journal. November 11, 2012
- Kalaitzandonakes, N. and J. Lusk. Who Will Cover the Costs of California's Prop. 37? Forbes.com. November 2, 2012
- Lusk, J.L. Why You Should Care About California's Proposition 37. Foxnews.com. October 26, 2012
- Lusk, J.L. and B. McFadden. Californians Want to Know What Is in Their Food. We'll Tell Them. Huffington Post. October 11, 2012
- Lusk, J.L. A Symbol of Government Over-Reach. Huffington Post. September 19, 2012
- Lusk, J.L. and F.B. Norwood. The Locavore’s Dilemma. Featured article at the Library of Economics and Liberty (EconLib). January 3, 2011.
Interviews in Print
- Interview with Meatingplace Magazine: Thought leader confronting the food police
- Interview with Reason.com: Where are all the food libertarians?
Interviews on radio and podcasts
- Radio interview with Brian Lehrer at WNYC
- Radio interview on Joy Cardin Show, Wisconsin Public Radio
- Radio interview with Oklahoma Farm Report's Ron Hayes: Food Police
- Radio interview with NPR: The Making of Meat Eating America
- Podcast interview with Food & Farm's Ray Bowman: Prop 37
- Podcast interview with Food & Farm's Ray Bowman: Locally Grown School Foods
- Podcast interview with the Heartland Institute's Arin Greenwood on local foods
- Lusk has also appeared (or is scheduled to appear) on numerous other nationally syndicated radio shows including: The Dennis Miller Show, The Rusty Humphries Show, The John Batchelor Show, the Dennis Prager Show, The Bill Handel Show, and the Michael Medved Show