- Interview of meat taxes with Stewart Varney on Fox Business Network
- Interview on Unnaturally Delicious with Oklahoma Horizon
- Interview on climate change, food shortages, and GMOs with Stewart Varney on Fox Business Network
- Interview on Beyonce, meatless Monday, gluten, and organic food with John Stossel on Fox Business Network (starts about the 30 minute mark)
- Interview on local foods with John Stossel Show on Fox Business Network
- Interview on Fox Business Network about federal dietary guidelines and meat consumption
- Interview on Fox and Friends about transfats and the FDA
- Interview with Stuart Varney on the Fox Business Network about livestock and the environment
- Debate on GMOs on the John Stossel Show on Fox Business Network (starts at about the 23 minute mark)
- Interview with Steve Doocy on Fox and Friends about the McDouble
- Interview with John Stossel on a Fox News Special (starts about the 2:40 mark)
- TEDx talk on food innovation, food prices and the poor
- Interview on The Food Police with Mary Kissel on Wall Street Journal Live
- Interview with Oklahoma Horizon TV on the Food Police
Writing for popular audiences
- Lusk, J.L. Why Industrial Farms Are Good for the Environment. New York Times. September 25, 2016
- Lusk, J.L. Making Hens Cage-Free? You’ll Shell Out for Eggs. Wall Street Journal. May 19, 2016.
- Lusk, J.L. The Future of Meat Lies in a $325,000 Lab-Grown Burger. Quartz. May 12, 2016.
- Lusk, J.L. Can I Get That With an Extra GMO? Wall Street Journal. April 26, 2016.
- Lusk, J.L. Choosing to Cook - or Not. Salon. March 23, 2016.
- Lusk, J.L. In Defense of Frankenfoods. Milken Institute Review. Fourth Quarter 2014, pg
- Lusk, J.L. Cheeseburgers Won't Melt the Polar Icecaps. Wall Street Journal. August 18, 2014.
- Lusk, J.L. and H.I. Miller. We Need GMO Wheat. New York Times. February 2, 2014.
- Lusk, J.L. The Shocking Roots of the Organic Food Movement. Townhall Magazine. September 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. Addiction to Unhealthy Foods Shouldn't Require Government Regulation. Townhall.com. May 7, 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. The New Food Police are Out of Touch. TIME.com. May 6, 2013.
- Miller, H.I. and J.L. Lusk. Beware The High Priests of Local Food . Defining Ideas, A Hoover Institution Journal. April 18, 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. Why Your Shouldn't Buy Organic. Huffington Post, April 16, 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. Bloomberg's Soda Ban Fizzles, New Yorkers Win. New York Daily News. March 11, 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. Horsemeat Burgers Not Likely in America. The Oklahoman. March 1, 2013.
- Lusk, J.L. Will Fat Taxes Kill You? Townhall.com. January 19, 2013.
- Lusk, J. and H.I. Miller. Locavorism and the Christmas Spirit. Forbes.com. December 19, 2012
- Lusk, J.L. The Food Police are Routed at the Ballot Box. Wall Street Journal. November 11, 2012
- Kalaitzandonakes, N. and J. Lusk. Who Will Cover the Costs of California's Prop. 37? Forbes.com. November 2, 2012
- Lusk, J.L. Why You Should Care About California's Proposition 37. Foxnews.com. October 26, 2012
- Lusk, J.L. and B. McFadden. Californians Want to Know What Is in Their Food. We'll Tell Them. Huffington Post. October 11, 2012
- Lusk, J.L. A Symbol of Government Over-Reach. Huffington Post. September 19, 2012
- Lusk, J.L. and F.B. Norwood. The Locavore’s Dilemma. Featured article at the Library of Economics and Liberty (EconLib). January 3, 2011.
Interviews in print
- Interview in Washington Post about GMOs
- Interview with New York Times Sunday Review Section
- Interview with FashionSpot.com: Why you might want to rethink your views on organic, local, GMOs, and more
- Interview with Meatingplace Magazine: Thought leader confronting the food police
- Interview with Reason.com: Where are all the food libertarians?
Interviews on radio and podcasts
- Postcast interview with Russ Roberts of EconTalk
- Radio intereview with Brian Lehrer at WNYC
- Podcast interview with John Miller of the National Review
- Radio interview with the John Batchelor show
- Radio interview with Brian Lehrer at WNYC
- Radio interview on Joy Cardin Show, Wisconsin Public Radio
- Radio interview with Oklahoma Farm Report's Ron Hayes: Food Police
- Radio interview with NPR: The Making of Meat Eating America
- Podcast interview with Food & Farm's Ray Bowman: Prop 37
- Podcast interview with the Heartland Institute's Arin Greenwood on local foods
- Lusk has also appeared on numerous other nationally syndicated radio shows including: The Dennis Miller Show, The Andrea Tantaros Show, The Rusty Humphries Show, The John Batchelor Show, the Dennis Prager Show, The Bill Handel Show, the Michael Medved Show, and many others